- Pictures speak a thousand words.
Pictures, Video, Sound, graphics (multimedia) altogether speak a million words
- Multimedia motivates.
- Multimedia allows you use various presentation styles. Viewers can see, hear, and imagine what your concepts feel like. Multimedia is used to bring a subject to life.
- Use of Multimedia makes you technology-compliant in a highly technological world. Technology is an important aspect of life today.
- Use of limitless resources for communicating ideas may be explored – video/ sound/ pictures; a systematic way of communicating your ideas.
- Captures and holds attention: Multimedia allows us to make our presentations entertaining. People are more interested in multimedia messages which combine the elements of text, audio, graphics and video.
- Multimedia makes your presentations organized and easy to understand. Multimedia demonstrations raise the level of understanding and application of a subject matter.
- Multimedia enhances concepts and makes non interesting subjects interesting.
- People relate to visual interactions more, audio-visual demonstrations stick one`s mind easier and longer. Communication research has shown that the combination of communication modes (aural and visual) offers greater understanding and retention of information.
- Easy to Communicate a group of people at same time
BENEFITS OF USING MULTIMEDIAVividBlue2014-02-20T07:49:19+01:00